Friday, August 8, 2014

Buttermilk Ranch Popcorn!


Remember (or as my 5 year old Presley says: "Nanember") a couple days back when I shared that recipe for a Home made Buttermilk Ranch Mix with you?  Well, not totally shocking, but I put it on my popcorn, and....BLAM!  Best ever!  Go Try it, and report back to me;)

Buttermilk Ranch Popcorn

1/2 cup popcorn kernels
2-4 Tablespoons Butter, melted (or EVOO, canola, or coconut oil)
2-4 Tablespoons Buttermilk Ranch Mix

Pop your popcorn using your preferred method, I used my air popper, and used a large bowl to pop it into.  Melt the butter or coconut oil, or have ready whichever oil you choose.  Drizzle about 1 Tablespoon butter, and then shake 1 Tablespoon of the Ranch Mix over the popcorn.  Toss to coat and distribute.  Repeat with remaining Butter (or oil!), and ranch mix until it's flavour coated to your liking. Nosh!


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment